1. I love lobster. I really love lobster.
2. I’ve missed the sun, the salt and the sea. Memories of summers by the shore flooded me as soon as I boarded the boat. If I didn’t live in the city, I’d move to the seaside.
3. You can take the boy out of the city, but you can’t take the city out of the boy.
4. I forgot how my dad liked to rearrange rooms. My brother has that trait. Watching him move things around made me think of my dad.
5. I’m truly a grown up. Watching the foolishness of the young ones makes me glad I’m 30. I can’t believe I was once that foolish and naïve. Oh, and it’s true what they say. You can only watch them make the mistakes and hope they learn from it. If you say anything, you look like the crotchety grandmother.
6. Your shoulders, especially the one that your purse’s shoulder strap rests upon, will burn first. Slather on a lot of sunscreen and hope for the best.
7. I love the sound of the ocean.
8. Biking in BI is much more relaxing than biking in NYC traffic. However, your bike is safer in NYC than in BI. I had to go to Rhode Island to get my bike stolen and they even stole my husband's American flag off his bike!
9. The day you forget to spray bug spray is the day the mosquitoes feast on your flesh.
10. I love the skin I’m in. I love who I am and I enjoy spending time with my husband just lying on the beach or biking around town.